“Welcome to Excellence! The Walkerhill Rewards Program”
After filling up a stamp card at your favorite café, you may have experienced the small joy of getting a free cup of coffee. Now what if you could gain similar satisfaction in a more luxurious way? Wouldn’t that be even more exciting? Walkerhill Rewards is our free loyalty membership program for frequent guests, with points accumulated for overnight stays and food & beverage purchases that can be used like cash for room stays, dining in our restaurants and bars, or buying gift certificates. Additional benefits, such as late check-out and complimentary room upgrades are other perks that are offered as guests accumulate more points. Our favored guests are always welcome.
| Walkerhill Rewards Membership Benefits
1.Start accumulating points (3-5% of room cost and 5% for F&B purchases) from the moment you join Walkerhill Rewards. Guests can use points like cash for overnight stays in all Walkerhill restaurants and bars, or exchange them for gift certificates.
2.Special Offers and Mobile App Services for Walkerhill Rewards Members: Enjoy special deals exclusive for Walkerhill Rewards members, use our app to easily book a room, or manage your bookings and membership points.
3.Welcome Amenity: Guests will find a welcome amenity in their rooms that has been carefully prepared by our chef and professional sommelier.
4.’Grand Club by Walkerhill’ Lounge Access: Make your stay more elegant by visiting ‘Grand Club by Walkerhill’, our VIP Club Lounge for guests of Grand Walker Seoul.
※ Benefits vary according to membership level.
| Membership Levels
-CLASSIC: Upon signup
-PLUS: Minimum of three stays or six nights
-PREMIER: Minimum of seven stays or 12 nights
| Membership Level Benefits
* Suite Upgrade Benefit: Grand Walkerhill Seoul → Club Suite / Vista Walkerhill Seoul → Junior Corner Suite
* When staying in Vista Walkerhill, breakfast and happy hour are available in Grand Walkerhill Seoul Club Lounge.
* Restrictions may apply depending on the room situation.
* Level selection criteria, special offers, and points are only applicable to regular hotel regular rates (refer to Article 8, Clause 6 of Terms and Conditions).
* Check-ins within 24 hours of previous checkout are counted as consecutive nights and not separate stays.
| Membership Status Information
*CLASSIC membership can be maintained without an overnight stay if the member has made F&B purchases.
*If promotion criteria are reached at any point within the evaluation period, membership rating will be upgraded five days from the date of attainment, with the new level valid until December 31 of the following calendar year.
| How to earn membership points
1. Earn from 3% to 5% of room charges
– Rate varies depending on membership level.
– Paying members can earn points on up to three rooms per night.
– Points are also awarded for package deals.
– Points accumulation is limited to regular room rates.
– All surcharges are excluded from earning points.
– Points are not awarded for select special offers, travel agency fees, academic conferences or annual events.
2. Accumulate 5% of F&B expenditures
– Earn points at Walkerhill Hotel Restaurants: Ondal (Korean), Geumryong (Chinese), The Buffet, Myeongwolgwan (Korean BBQ), Pizza Hill, The Pavillion (lobby lounge), The Deli (bakery), DEL VINO (Italian), MOEGI (Japanese), and Re:BAR.
– Points will not be accumulated for some discount promotions.
– Points are not earned when purchasing gift certificates or using room service.
– External items (e.g. packaging and table settings) are also ineligible.
3. Other venues where points can be earned
– Earn 5% of fees at outdoor swimming pool ‘River Park’ and camping zone ‘Camping in the City’.
– Earn 5% of what you spend at Walkerhill’s offsite locations: Faro Grand Restaurant (Mirae Asset Centerwon, Suha-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul) and Matina Lounge (Incheon International Airport, Terminals 1 and 2).
– Points expire on the last day of the year three years after being awarded.
– Points are awarded based on the amount spent. (Surcharges such as taxes and service charges are not included.)
– Points cannot be accumulated when taking advantage of other discounts, coupons, or affiliate card discounts provided by the hotel.
| How to use points
1. Can be used like cash.
– One point is equivalent in value to one Korean won (1 KRW).
– Points can be used the same as cash for Walkerhill hotel rooms and restaurants and Re:Bar as well as at other sites.
– Use at Walkerhill Hotel, River Park (outdoor swimming pool), Camping in the City (outdoor camping), restaurants — Ondal (Korean), Geumryong (Chinese), The Buffet), Myeongwolgwan (Korean BBQ), Pizza Hill, The Pavilion (lobby lounge), The Deli (bakery), DEL VINO (Italian), MOEGI (Japanese), and Faro Grand — plus Re:BAR (on site) and Matina Lounge (Incheon International Airport, Terminals 1 and 2).
2. Using points
– Please notify us when making your reservation if you would like to use points.
– Submit requests on the hotel’s homepage (My Page) or at the front desk of Grand Walkerhill Seoul.
– Points cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
– Partial payments using points are not allowed.
– The usage of points is subject to change.